Sunday, February 24, 2019

Blog Post #3

We were assigned to watch previous projects this past week and I think I learned a lot from it. It was really helpful seeing the film openings past students have made. Seeing their ideas helped me have a better understanding of what I should be working towards. It also made me realize that there are so many directions that we can go with this film opening and that we just have to be original and think outside the box. Also seeing how their blogs were set up and how organized they looked helped me know what I should be putting into my blog. I'm still getting familiar on how to use this site but hopefully I'll be able to organize my blog properly. We also went over a power point in class on how we can make our blogs better and how we should always be specific and talk about the making of the film opening in depth and I think that helped a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

M.I.A. CCR