Sunday, February 23, 2020

Research

So I started to watch different rap music videos and I realized I really enjoy watching music videos that have cool effects/montages in them. For example, Travis Scott - Butterfly Effect Music video.
This music video has a lot of effects, different colors, sound bites and it's just overall so visually appealing and it's just also so much fun to watch. The video is really fast, the clips are always changing and the colors and overlays just really pop. Most of the video contains Travis rapping in different locations as well as portraying a rich life style. A lot of rappers go the route of lip syncing and showing off their possessions but I just feel like this video is just edited very well and it's exactly the kind of style I'd like to go for when I'm editing my music video. Overall to achieve this type of music video, not only do you need to plan out your shots well but you need to get very creative in the editing process. It's a good thing for me that I LOVE editing. Editing is my favorite part of the process when creating content and I'm so excited to see what I'm going to end up creating.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

M.I.A. CCR