Friday, February 21, 2020

Intro/ portfolio 2

Hello!

So this year I  decided to work on my Aice media A level portfolio project myself. I was initially going to work with my friend Mariana and do a short film, but in 3rd quarter when were were given the option to change groups and topics, Mariana decided to work with someone else so instead of working with another group and doing a short film, I chose to do a music promotion package by myself. Working alone definitely has its pros. I will be having full control over the creative process and planning. I am quite nervous because this is a big project and I did work on it with a group last year. But I have made multiple music videos before for my TV production class so I feel like I'm really comfortable with the process of making a music video.  Music videos are so much fun to make. Editing is something I love to do and I have a lot of experience with it. I feel like editing is a big part of creating a music video. The editing techniques have the capability of pulling in the viewer. When I grow up, making music videos for artists is something I definitely want to do.

I'll be taking you throughout the whole process of creating this music video and I'm really excited for the final result

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

M.I.A. CCR