Saturday, February 22, 2020

My Artist

So, initially, I was going to do my music video project on my friend Brandon. He makes a rap music and said he would be able to do this music video with me. However, he lives in North Carolina now. He did first tell me that he'd be able to ask off from work to come down to Florida and film with me but, he ended up telling me that it was best that I found someone else for this project since he didn't want to get himself into something if there was a chance he wouldn't be able to come to Florida. I was stressing out because I wasn't really close with anyone who made music. I did know of people but it wasn't like I talked to them. Thankfully, my Holocaust History teacher knew about my project and told me about a guy named Koree a week prior to Brandon bailing. My teacher had told me that it's always good to have a back up and since she knew I was stressing about the situation with Brandon, she told me Koree would be willing replace him if I needed him to. I did know who Koree was but only because I went to middle school with him, other than that, I never spoke to him. Koree is actually quite known for his music among other people in our school so I did already know he made music. He also makes rap music as well which was the genre I was initially going to do my music video on because of Brandon which is great. So I ended up dming him on Instagram and asking if he could be the artist I promote for my music video project and he said yes! I was so happy and relieved that I finally found someone I could do my project on and he seems to be excited to be apart of it. He does have an album out and I told him I'd get back to him on which song I'd like to do. To listen to one of his songs from his album Heart breaker just click here

Here's the dm between Koree and I. So relieved I have an artist for my music video !

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

M.I.A. CCR