Saturday, February 29, 2020

Research part 2

So I researched the artists I was suggested to look up. One of them was LSD. Their music videos are just trippy and have a lot of advanced editing and animation in them and their genre isn't rap, it's more upbeat. Their content isn't really what i'm going for with my music video but here's a link to one of their music videos.


Amine, however does fit in with my genre. I watched some of his music videos and it is similar to what I'm wanting to do. Some of his songs are based on girls, his possessions and such and that's basically what i'm going for in my music video. Here's one of his music videos



I searched up Amine's website and I think it's really cute and simple. It's cool because it's basically in an iphone format and it when you click on the site the screen tells you to click and then all these app icons pop up and one of his songs starts playing and you get little message notifications as if you were on your iphone. All the apps icons take you to his content such as his sound cloud, Instagram, youtube, contact information, or tour dates. His website is super creative, I like it. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

M.I.A. CCR