Sunday, April 12, 2020

Website improvements

I've been making some improvements on my website. For the home page I fixed the layout so my new picture could fit. I changed the photo to just a photo of him. Before I had it of him and his friends but it's better if the first thing you see is the artist himself. I then changed the background from white to these dark moving clouds that are more appealing. White was too bland

 I just made the sections under it  dark grey since it looks better than white. On the search bar I made it so that if you hover over the "home" the other sections such as music,video,about, and contact come up.

 For the "upcoming shows" tab I changed the background to the dark clouds. I did want to change the text to add locations in Florida but there is no option to do that. I've researched how to do it but there doesn't seem to be an option to change it unless you go to this other site and actually connect your artist on to there and create real show times which I can't do. I'm going to leave it like this for now.

 On my last tab I made a gallery page that consists of behind the scene photos from the music video shoot. I also changed the background from white to the dark clouds. 






That's my whole website and I think it looks pretty good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

M.I.A. CCR