Saturday, April 4, 2020

more digipak editing

My focus is now all on my digipak and website since I finished the music video. I started to create the interior

I'm thinking about using these two pictures as the interior

As I was going through actual CDs, not all of them have any writing in the interior. They only have the title on the cover and the songs on the back.

Here are some interiors of other CD packages.


So I think I want to do that same route as well of just putting the only text in the cover and in the back. I really want to use that close up of his face in the interior and I feel like any text over that picture would be distracting. I think if I were to put any text over it , it would just be a quote from his song like "I'm going M.I.A."

I'm also thinking about changing the back of the CD to this picture.
instead of this 

I just think the first one has a lot more room for text so it'll look nicer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

M.I.A. CCR