Sunday, March 1, 2020

Song for the Music Video

So, I know I want to promote Koree's latest album "Heart Breaker" and I do want his music video to be based more around his possessions and items instead of a whole story line. Most of his music promotes a flashy life style and that's fine because that's exactly what I had in mind when I was I visualizing  how I want to do his music video. I'm now just looking for the song to do it on. As of right now I'm in between these two songs

Frostbite 
M.I.A.

Both of these songs have the the tune I'm looking for. It's upbeat and I'd have a fun time editing to both of the songs. I think I'm going to talk to Koree and see which one he would like to do it on. I also wanted to ask him what he wanted to include for his website since I'm actually hoping he could use the content I'm creating for him. As of right now I know I want to include his merchandise in the website. He has some shirts with his rapper name "rawbabyk" along with the name of his album Heart Breaker. Those shirts are really good for promoting his music and getting his name out there. Here's a screen shot of his shirts that he posted on his Instagram


I'm planning to film Saturday march 7th and possibly Sunday march 8th. I wanted to film at his house so I can get shots of him in his home and him with his nice cars. I also was thinking about maybe going to Miami to get some cool shots in the city. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

M.I.A. CCR