Thursday, April 9, 2020

final digipack

I think I've finally finished my digipak. I changed the most of it. So for the first picture I changed the photo and the placement of the text. Before the work "breaker" was intertwined behind objects which made it hard to read and so here I placed it on the side with nothing over it so you can clearly see all the words. I changed the CD picture to the picture I had originally had for my cover and added who produced his music onto the CD. I decided that I didn't want to add any text to the second picture since it was a really nice close up so I added the information on who produced his music on the CD photo. Then finally I kept the last photo the same but changed the font of the text because I wanted everything to have the same font. 

Below is my final Digipak









No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

M.I.A. CCR