Sunday, April 5, 2020

more website editing

I began to edit his website a little more. I created his "about you" section that explains where Koree is from, how he got into rapping, and how hes confident in pursuing a career in the music industry. The 'for you' page is a great way where fans can go and find out more about who Koree is
the text on the website is quite small so I need to figure out how to fix that but this is what I have for that section 

I also uploaded the music video and I created a thumbnail for it to make it look more professional and more appealing. 

I kind of want to reorganize the website or just try and make it more appealing. I'm really new to making websites so I'm not the best at using them. I also was thinking about making a gallery tab and just use pictures that I took on the night of filming. After that I think I should be done with the website. I have added the merchandise, 'for you' section, contacts such as emails and phone numbers, the song, the music video, and tour dates section. I think I'm also going to add the digipak into it. Overall I think I almost done with the whole website

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

M.I.A. CCR