Wednesday, April 1, 2020

DONE EDITING

Hi it's 5 am and i'm officially done editing my music video. I had been working on it for weeks and even though I couldn't get all the footage I wanted, I gave it my very best and I'm really proud with how it turned out. I texted Koree even though it was super late and he answered. I sent him the music video and he LOVED it.
 Despicable Me What GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

He told me was watching it for 30 minutes straight. I ended with over 200 layers on my timeline and my software crashed maybe 3-5 times but in the end it still came out good. A lot of the music video is Koree and his friends dancing/ signing along to his song. I did not have the capability to get more B-roll because of the corona virus which sucked but I had to deal with what I had. I added some cool effects throughout the music video to keep it engaging. I don't like to just cut clips and leave it that way, it just seems bland with no effects added. I know that there are so many things that could've been improved on like the lack of footage and such but I know i did my best with the situation I was in. Of course I'm the hardest critic when it comes to my editing, I always feel like I could've done something better but Koree LOVES the video so that's really what I care about at the end of the day, if the person is happy with what I made for them. Anyway I'm super super happy that I'm done with the biggest part of this project. I can now relax a little and focus on finishing up the website and digipak.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

M.I.A. CCR