Friday, April 10, 2020

merchandise editing


I had to change my merchandise because the font on the names of the original merchandise was different than the fonts I had been using throughout my digipak. I needed all the fonts to be the same so everything within the brand would remain consistent. I did try and ask Koree before what font his merchandise had and he said he didn't know and that he had found a png of the word "heartbreaker" and used that on his shirts. So i decided that I had to change the merchandise all together to add the bold font I've been using. I used Custom Ink to create my new merchandise. I still used Koree's design but the font is different and the heart is slightly different as well. I used all the same colors of his original shirts 
This is what the original shirts looked like. Both sets of these shirts are similar. I didn't want to make complete changes because I liked his design so all I really did was change the font to match the font I had been using throughout my project.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

M.I.A. CCR