Sunday, March 29, 2020

Editing !

Editing is my favorite part as I said multiple times on this blog! Just a reminder of what I'm using, it's a software called after effects which is my favorite software to use. I can do so much to my footage. I've been using this software for years ! So I have a lot of experience with it. I really like to get creative with different overlays and effects. I'll edit in a span of days. I'll range from editing for 45 minutes to 3 hours in one sitting. A lot of the time i might just repeatedly watch what I've edited on loop and I'll just keep staring at what I have, thinking about if it looks good or not or if I can make something look better. I tend to be very hard on myself when I edit because I just always want my product to come out the best it can be.
This is a little bit of what I have. I added some effects,overlays, some text. I really enjoy being creative because I just feel like it can really pull in the viewer's attention. I would've really liked some more B-roll but because of everything that is happening with the virus and being quarantined, I am not able to get more footage so I'm using what I have. I really don't think this looks bad and I'm happy with how it's turning out. I've been working super hard on it and even though there are some things that I don't like about it, Koree really likes what I have so far and I'm really happy about that. I just really want Koree to be content with the final product. So far I have 2 minutes of the music video edited and I have 1 minute and 30 more seconds to go. I should only need one more day to finish up the music video and maybe I'll have to go back and fix anything if need be. But honestly I've been putting an immense amount of work into this and I have over 100 layers on my time line and it's also really messy because I had to align all the layers and I just have to make sure everything looks right. It's a lot of work to edit this but at least it's what I love. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

M.I.A. CCR