Saturday, March 7, 2020

Filming Day #1

Koree and I decided to go with the song M.I.A. Today my friend Amanda and I went to Koree's house to film. There were a lot of other people there because he wanted to include some background people in the music video. I told Amanda to come with me because I had the idea to film with two cameras instead of one so we would have different angles of the same scene. One camera would be on the ronin (camera stabilizer) and the other camera would be hand held. I'm so happy we filmed with two camera because I know it's going to look so cool in the music video. I'm going to insert the two angles from one scene.

Ronin (stable)


Hand held (shaky)


I know the footage itself doesn't look great right now but with effects such as vibrancy, brightness, and fixing the color, it's going to look so cool. 

Everything we filmed today was at his house but in different locations. I filmed in 2 places near his pool. I then filmed outside with all of his cars and we were also able to use the car lights to brighten up the shot. I also got shots of him in his car and then filmed more at the basketball court. I actually had started to get worried because we got to his house at around 4 and it was getting really dark, however, I did purchase a light ring for my camera through amazon and it was a good thing I did because I did have to use it when it got darker. I had so much fun filming. We are also planning to go to wynwood on Monday to get some photos there and film more scenes as well. 

 Here's one of the shots at the basketball court. This video was my first attempt of a 360 degree rotation with my ronin. It looks so bad but that I think that it's so cool my ronin can rotate like that.

Here's some pictures from filming day





No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

M.I.A. CCR