Sunday, March 3, 2019

Audio Library

I watched a video called “FREE - Royalty Free Sound Effects for Your YouTube Videos.” to learn how to access the audio library through YouTube since I knew there was one but I never knew how to get to it. The audio library contained so many royalty free music and sound effects which is really great. I usually go on google and go through many websites to get my royalty free music and such so it's really cool to be able to access all that in one location. The music in the audio library is categorized through genre, mood, and even instrument so it's really easy to navigate through. There's also a huge list of sound effects that are also categorized. There's a search bar so you can look up any specific sound effects you'd like. I found lots of sound effects I could use for the fight scene, like punches and grunts. I also really like the free music in the audio library. There's a lot of the same royalty free music that I constantly hear in people's projects but the music in the audio library isn't over used at all and I like that a lot.

Eves, Derral. “FREE - Royalty Free Sound Effects for Your YouTube Videos.” YouTube, YouTube, 1 Dec. 2014, www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFtpzKYk-6U.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

M.I.A. CCR