Sunday, March 17, 2019

Finding a new location

So after getting kicked out of Markham we are all texting trying to figure out a place to go to. Tomas ends up saying that there is no place to film at right now since we are going to get kicked out of anywhere we go to so he just tells everyone to go home. So I leave to go to hangout with my friend and my sister and then I get a text in the group chat saying to go to Armando's house, one of Tomas' friends. So I leave and I take my friend and my sister with me to his house. Tomas' friends were really nice and everyone came back to set up all over again in front of Armando's house. We got all the cars in a circle again and positioned our work lights. Even though the area was pretty small since we were in front on a house, we still made it work.

We also had to find a replacement for our actor Neil who was playing Booker Cannon, the rival. Neil couldn't come anymore so we used one of Tomas' friends, Manu, to replace him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

M.I.A. CCR