Friday, March 29, 2019

Title name

So I’m currently on a tv production trip in Seattle for school so I’ve  been pretty focused on that. We’re constantly out and competing or sight seeing so it’s been very hard for me to keep up with class work. And since Tomas and I are on this trip it’s hard to keep in contact with Rafa and Jonathan but we know we’ll finish everything on time. The I only things we have left to do is to record the foley sounds, voice over, and come up with a title. I was thinking the title can be something like “The Last Fight” but that didn’t make much sense to me because even though there is one fight with a lot of significance to it, it isn’t the “last” one. And then I also came up with “The Conquerer” because our main character will have to over come many any obstacles to heal from his wounds and fight his rival again. I will also be adding the title name at the last part of the film opening

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

M.I.A. CCR