Sunday, March 8, 2020

Editing

I started editing today and I'm so excited. Editing is my favorite part and it's the one thing that I feel super comfortable and have a lot of experience with. I'm going to be using After Effects CC for this video. Even though I want to get more footage at Wynwood, I decided to import everything now and start seeing what I can do with the footage I have. I just added some scenes a aligned it with the song. This is a super rough draft but this is what I made in like 10 minutes. All I did so far was fix the coloring, added the 360 degree rotation clip which I slowed down to make it more dramatic. I also applied a small glow effect. I then started the music video with Koree and his friends and interchanged it between two angles. I still want to add some text of the song and credits in the beginning. Like I said this is a rough draft that I put together really fast


I also edited the color of the footage a lot

(Edited)
For the edited version I added the vibrancy effect and the brightness effect. I also have a plug in called Magic Bullet Looks and it's a software that you use to edit color so I used that to change the color of the clips. The colors pop way more after I edited it and it all just looks way more appealing 

(non-edited)
As you can see here the lighting is darker and the colors are more dull 

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

M.I.A. CCR