Friday, March 20, 2020

Digipak editing

I've been trying to edit the cover photo of the digipak for about over an hour now. The only reason I've been spending so much time on one photo is because I'm trying to place the text a certain way but since the composition of the digipak is a square, the text placement keeps looking weird. Here are the first photos I was editing.
So in this picture I just added some text of the album name

In here I added a color filter which really makes him pop out more and then I added a glow effect on the text and I masked his head so I could put the text "breaker" behind it. However, this did not end up looking right in the square composition because the text was so high up so I decided to just change the whole cover picture. 

I ended up using this picture. I again masked his body and I actually think the "breaker" text looks really cool since it's actually intertwining through his body. I then added the glow effect on the text and the color filter again. I put it on to the square composition in canva and it looks good. So I will be using this picture for the cover. As of right now I like how this looks but we'll see, maybe I'll change it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

M.I.A. CCR