Friday, March 27, 2020

Website ideas

I asked Koree if he could tell me about his music and how he started and such because I was thinking about adding an "about RAWBABYK" section in the website so that people could know where he came from. He told me a lot about himself and I'll add the messages here.



I'm going to use all this information to create a section about him and put a picture of him on the side of the paragraph. This will allow his audience to know more about him as a person. People will be able to know how he got started and why he was interested in making music in the first place. I think it's always really good to know more about artists personal lives and how they came to make their music. By knowing more about an artist it allows the audience to potentially feel more connected to them and maybe relate to them in a way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

M.I.A. CCR