Sunday, March 22, 2020

Digipak exterior

I just made the back of the Digipak.

Option #1

I believe this looks accurate? I just added the rest of the songs in the album and added a bar code with some text that you'd usually see in a CD package. In this picture I also edited the color and it looks a lot more contrasted and sharper which is the style I'm going for. I wanted to add this kind of scribble font because I just think it matches to vibe of everything. I wasn't sure if I should place the list of songs on the side so it's out of his face or in the center. I looked up some examples of digipaks and decided to place it in the middle
Here's the unedited version. 

Option #2
I also made a second option for the back of the package. I really like this picture alone like without anything on it but I also kind of like it as the exterior for the package. I initially wanted to use this as the cover but I was having trouble with fitting the text the way I wanted to. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

M.I.A. CCR