Friday, March 6, 2020

Digipak Research

So I've been doing some research so I have a better understanding of how I want to set up my digipak. And I also looked at actual CD packaging in class and started to think about how I wanted to set mine up.
Image result for rapper digipakImage result for eminem digipak

I decided I want to do a four panel digipak and I created a super rough draft of how the layout would look. The digipack would include his rapper name 'rawbabyk', his album name 'Heartbreaker', and all the songs in his album in the back of the packaging. I would also add small details like a company name and website to make it look professional. As you can see I still have a lot to think about for when I actually start setting up the digipak. I just drew this out so I know what information goes where.







No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

M.I.A. CCR