Sunday, March 15, 2020

Website

I just started on the website. I haven't done too much yet. I've just picked the layout, added his name and social media. I haven't been able to add any pictures since I'm not done editing the ones I have and I also haven't gotten more pictures yet. I was also initially going to create a whole functioning section on the website to actually be able to sell the merchandise he made already but I talked to Mrs.Stoklosa about it and I think it's best I don't actually create the shop since he would have to purchase a domain and I also don't know if he'd be ready to supply that many shirts to so many people.

This corona virus has been kind of making me struggle with my project. Koree said that his parents don't want him to go out much because of everything that's happening so I guess I have to take pictures at his house which kind of sucks because not only can I not go to Wynwood but I'm not even sure if he'll come with us to some place closer. This is also because of his broken ankle, he doesn't seem to want to go to any different places to shoot since he isn't feeling well at the moment. So I'm going to wait another week possibly to take the pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

M.I.A. CCR