Wednesday, March 11, 2020

Photos for digipak

We were supposed to go film at Wynwood on Monday but then we changed the day to Friday but now we are changing the day to some time next week since we don't have many days of school that week. I really wanted to continue editing because I did have a lot of footage but I felt like I should wait till I get the shots at Wynwood so I can incorporate those clips evenly throughout the music video. So for now I'm going to be working on the website and digipak.

My friend Amanda is letting me use photoshop on her laptop since I don't have it and i'll be doing some editing of the photos on there. I took a lot of pictures the first day of filming so I do have photos to edit.
So this is a photo that I edited. I just adjusted the brightness, contrast, and curves. But I felt like I wanted to see more red since his album name is Heartbreaker. I looked up how I can changed certain parts a specific color since I wanted to change his outfit to red.

 This is how it turned out. I think it looks really cool and goes with the kind of theme I'm going for. I still have more photos to take and editing to do but once I'm done editing the color I'm going to put it into After effects to add text.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

M.I.A. CCR