Thursday, March 26, 2020

Digipak editing part 2

I got some feedback from Mrs.Stoklosa and she said she liked the photo of Koree on the ATV for the back of the digipak instead of the picture of the close up of his face so I'll be using the other photo instead.

She said she liked this photo the best for the cover 
But I can't use it because when I put it into the digipak template on canva, it looks really bad.

The picture just won't fit.

She did mention she liked the other option too but that she didn't like how the words intertwined. I did like the text the way I made it just because I thought it looked less bland but I guess I can just use that picture and just add the text normally. I'll start working on the interior soon, I just really wanted to get the exterior done first. I'm getting everything done on time and I honestly might be done before the due date. Editing the music video is the one thing that takes the most time in my opinion.

These are all the photos that I'm choosing out of for the digipak





Not sure which pictures are going where mostly for the interior but I'm going to be using these photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

M.I.A. CCR