Friday, March 13, 2020

Problem!

I've kind of run into a big problem ): Koree, the artist I'm doing my music video on just recently broke his ankle which means I can't film him at Miami like I wanted to. I can't really film him at all since he'd be on crutches. So this absolutely sucks. I had also wanted to take some photos too but I don't even know if that's going to happen anymore.

Image result for upset gif The good news is, I got so much good footage from that night that I think I'm fine with making the music video. I did get a ton of pictures as well but I'm just worried because I wanted more variety for my digipak and website. I think what I'm going to do is just go ahead and finish the music video. I'm going to finish setting up the website and finish editing all the photos and just use the photos I have from that night. The photos are still going to look good with all the text and titles, I just wanted more variety. I'm going to finish everything in the next two weeks and maybe by then, Koree will be have healed a little and will be up to just taking some photos. I won't even have to go far, I'll just see what other types of photos I can get. If not, I'll just have to make do with the photos I have 

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

M.I.A. CCR