Thursday, March 12, 2020

Location planning

I'm planning on filming in Miami one of the days next week. I did want to film on Tuesday but I have work at around the same time I wanted to go so I'll either go on Monday after school or just another day during the week. I'm thinking of filming at Wynwood so I can use some cool art in the background.

Image result for miami wynwood buildings      Image result for miami wynwood buildings
Image result for buildings near wynwood

This wall looks really cool and I think I could get some good shots here. I also wanted to get some shots of him just in the city around buildings. Taking photos around the buildings will portray the sharp look I'm going for.

Image result for buildings near wynwoodImage result for buildings near wynwood





























Image result for yay gifs
I was also thinking about what color he could wear because I didn't want him to wear anything light like blues or yellows. I was thinking he could maybe wear black or white. It just depends on where i'm taking photo at so maybe he can bring multiple options. This will also be the last location we film the music video at. Overall I'm super excited to finish with the filming and the photos so I can get to editing everything and putting all the photos on the website. I'm very happy with how smoothly everything is going!


No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

M.I.A. CCR